About The Position
Treating patients in one on one 55-minute sessions, using and understanding fNCI (Imaging) to individualize treatment sessions.
• Learn and independently evaluate and treat a variety of visual impairments sustained
from patients with post- concussive symptoms.
• Adapt and modify the treatment and evaluation per patient to meet their needs.
• Provide assignments and exercises to patients based on their specific needs.
• Use an interdisciplinary team approach to create consistency and improvement in treatments.
• Provide emulation and treatment notes for each session that are easily understood by
other Occupational Therapists
• Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
• Update and manage your schedule, work closely with logistics manager to coordinate
schedule and needs.
• Understand the way our approach works and be flexible as our clinic grows.
• Registered and certified Occupational Therapist
• Willing to learn and grow.
• Ability to communicate well and work with a variety of individuals.
• Demonstrate patience and encouragement when needed with a variety of clients.
• Ability to learn quickly and be self-motivated
Helpful Experience and Skills:• 2-3 years’ experience in a multidisciplinary setting
• Background or experience in treating individuals with TBI and/or experience with vision
• Positive attitude and uplifting
• Organized for patient continuity.