Cognitive FX specializes in treating individuals with post-concussion symptoms and/or brain injury. Our patients on average improve by 75% in one week. Our patients report that it is our culture/environment, our approach, and our techniques that make the difference in their treatment.
As the premier center for concussion treatment, we are looking for a teammate that is excited about learning and growing, bringing a new level of awareness to the TBI community, and to be committed to long and short-term goals that align with our overall mission and vision.
This full-time position will report directly to the General Manager. We are looking for a kind, hardworking, reliable team player for our front office to make our patients' lives easier and to help get tasks and projects completed on time. The ideal candidate will be bright and willing to learn new things, competent in prioritizing tasks and working with minimal supervision. This candidate will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greeting patients as they come to the clinic.
- Answer phone calls from patients, physicians, and others with questions and needs from Cognitive FX.
- Manage correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- The office administrator ensures the smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary from daily tasks to phone calls, to scheduling appointments, to processing paperwork, to preparing for the next week and more.
The right candidate will:
- Pay close attention to details
- Love working with people
- Be friendly and professional with great phone skills
- Be a quick learner and adaptable to change
- Be willing to take and able to clearly give direction
- Be enthusiastic and willing to help wherever needed
- Thrive on keeping busy
- Be available to work until at least 5:30 or 6:30 pm M-F as the clinic’s needs dictate
- Be up-to-date with office software
- Find witnessing rapid recovery in our patients very rewarding
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- 2 years’ experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Detail oriented.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities to contribute to a positive and respectful work environment.
- Organized and committed to meeting deadlines and managing priorities.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
- Focused on fulfilling our team goals and understands the role this job plays in achieving them.
- Takes feedback well and applies it for continuous improvement and growth.
Helpful Skills & Experience:
- Additional qualifications or certifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Speaks English & Spanish.
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM is a plus.