About The Position
• Greeting patients as they come to the clinic.
• Answer phone calls from patients, physicians, and others with questions and needs from Cognitive FX.
• Manage correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• The office administrator ensures the smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary from daily tasks to phone calls, to scheduling appointments, to processing paperwork, to preparing for the next week and more.
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
• 2 years’ experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
• Maintains a high level of professionalism.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities to contribute to a positive and respectful work environment.
• Organized and committed to meeting deadlines and managing priorities.
• Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
• Focused on fulfilling our team goals and understands the role this job plays in achieving them.
• Takes feedback well and applies it for continuous improvement and growth.
Helpful Experience and Skills:
- Additional qualifications or certifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Speaks English & Spanish.
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM is a plus