Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Welcome to Cognitive FX. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
1. Intellectual Property Rights
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Cognitive FX or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
2. Use of Website
You may use this website for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree not to use this website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- To engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or the servers and networks connected to the website
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Cognitive FX, a Cognitive FX employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other harmful material that is malicious or technologically harmful
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website
3. User Contributions
You are responsible for any content that you post on the website, including text, images, and other materials. By posting content on the website, you grant Cognitive FX a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
You agree that any content you post on the website will not violate the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights. You also agree that your content will not be defamatory, obscene, offensive, or otherwise illegal or inappropriate.
4. Limitations of Liability
Cognitive FX will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
This website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Cognitive FX makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website.
6. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Utah.
7. Modification of Terms
Cognitive FX reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of this website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us.